Vancouver’s only two-barge simultaneous pyrotechnic extravaganza. Watch as the sky lights up in celebration of our nation’s birthday! The two fireworks barges are located in Coal Harbour, and Dundarave in West Vancouver. Best viewing locations include:
- Fireworks Viewing Zone at Canada Place
- Harbour Green Park
- Coal Harbour
- Stanley Park (9 o’clock gun)
- Crab Park
- West Vancouver Seawall (between Ambleside and Dundarave)
*Please note fireworks are not viewable from English Bay, Kitsilano or Spanish Banks.
Tune in to Rock 101 to hear the official soundtrack to this year’s show as we play a selection of the best Canadian rock hits.
Fireworks Viewing Zone
For the best viewing to the fireworks in a family-friendly setting with access to indoor bathroom facilities, purchase tickets to the Fireworks Viewing Zone. The outdoor zone is located on the Canadian Trail, along the west promenade of Canada Place. While there is a lot of space in this zone, physical seating will be limited. Please be considerate of any elderly guests or those with mobility issues.
- Premium fireworks viewing
- Easy access to restrooms
- On the Canadian Trail, along the west promenade of Canada Place
- Doors open at 8:30 p.m.
- Canada Day Fireworks Show at 10:30 p.m.
Tickets for the Fireworks Viewing Zone are available for purchase online prior to the event.
- Adult tickets are $15.00
- Children 5 & under are FREE
- Order your tickets online now