Vancouver’s only two-barge simultaneous pyrotechnic extravaganza. Watch as the sky lights up in celebration of our nation’s birthday! The two fireworks barges are located in Coal Harbour, and Dundarave in West Vancouver. Best viewing locations include:
- Skyllen Pacific Fireworks Viewing Zone at Canada Place
- Harbour Green Park
- Coal Harbour
- Stanley Park (9 o’clock gun)
- Crab Park
- West Vancouver Seawall (between Ambleside and Dundarave)
*Please note fireworks are not viewable from English Bay, Kitsilano or Spanish Banks.
Skyllen Pacific Fireworks Viewing Zone
For the best viewing to the fireworks in a family-friendly setting with access to indoor bathroom facilities, purchase tickets to the Skyllen Pacific Fireworks Viewing Zone. The outdoor zone is located on the Canadian Trail, along the west promenade of Canada Place. While there is a lot of space in this zone, physical seating will be limited. Please be considerate of any elderly guests or those with mobility issues.
- Premium fireworks viewing
- Easy access to restrooms
- Proceeds go to the Strathcona Community Centre
- On the Canadian Trail, along the west promenade of Canada Place
- Doors open at 8:30 p.m.
- Canada Day Fireworks Show at 10:30 p.m.
Tickets for the Skyllen Pacific Fireworks Viewing Zone are available for purchase here.
- Adult tickets are $15.00
- Children 5 & under are FREE (Children’s tickets are still required – select CHILD $0 at checkout)
- Net proceeds from the sale of Fireworks Viewing Zone tickets are donated to the Strathcona Community Centre’s Food Security for Children program, which raises awareness and funds for after school care programs, youth cooking programs, and day camps for at-risk children in Vancouver’s downtown eastside.Canada Place has long supported this program, contributing over $300,000 since 2004, to help feed children in Vancouver’s lowest income neighbourhoods.