There is pedestrian access along the foot of Howe St & Burrard St. Canada Place is the center of downtown Vancouver and the beginning and end of the Vancouver seawall.
There is vehicle access along the foot of Howe St & Burrard St.
From Hwy 1
- Head northwest on HWY-1 W toward Exit 73
- Take exit 27 for First Ave
- Turn left at E 1st Ave, and stay on it until you get to Nanaimo St, then turn right
- Stay on Nanaimo St until you reach E Hastings then turn left
- Stay on E Hastings until you reach Seymour St then turn right
- Stay on Seymour St until you reach W Cordova St
- Turn left on W Cordova St until you reach Howe St then take the 2nd right
- Howe St turns left and becomes Canada Place
- Canada Place is straight ahead at 999 Canada Place
Canada Place is easily accessible from Waterfront Station. TransLink provides city transit seven days a week via its rapid transit system – the SkyTrain. SkyTrain lines that serve Waterfront Station include: Canada Line and Millenium Line. The Westcoast Express is another system that connects guests easily to Waterfront Station.
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is located approximately 25 minutes from downtown Vancouver. It is served by various local, national and international air carriers with direct routes to destinations all over the world.
Indigo at Canada Place – 999 Canada Place. Entry to this parkade is at the foot of Howe St. Tickets are obtained from the ticket dispenser or ticket booth. There are two parking levels.