Canada Day Fireworks
Vancouver’s only two barge simultaneous pyrotechnic extravaganza. Watch as the sky lights up in celebration of our nation’s birthday! The two fireworks barges are located in Coal Harbour and Dundarave in West Vancouver. Best viewing locations include:
- Fireworks Viewing Zone at Canada Place
- Harbour Green Park
- Coal Harbour
- Stanley Park (9 o’clock gun)
- Crab Park
*Please note fireworks are not viewable from English Bay, Kitsilano or Spanish Banks.
Tune in to Rock 101 to hear the official soundtrack to this year’s show as we play tribute to the artists of Expo 86’.
Fireworks Viewing Zone
For the best viewing to the fireworks in a family friendly setting with access to indoor bathroom facilities, purchase tickets to the Fireworks Viewing Zone. The zone is located along the Canadian Trail at Canada Place.
- Premium fireworks viewing
- Easy access to restrooms
- On the the Canadian Trail, along the west promenade of Canada Place
- Doors open at 8:30 p.m.
- Canada Day Fireworks at 10:30 p.m.
Tickets for the Fireworks Viewing Zone are available for purchase online prior to the event, as will be available onsite during Canada Day at Canada Place.
- Adult tickets are $15.00
- Children 5 & under are FREE
- Order your tickets online now