Queen-A-Gram Contest! Win a trip to Victoria B.C.
Thanks for playing along! Hundreds of photos were taken and dozens posted. We will select the winner Monday August 13.
Pose, Post and Win August 4 at CanadaFest at Canada Place!
To recognize the historical role of the Monarchy in Canada, to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee and just because it is so darn fun, we are featuring the “Queen-A-Gram” photo booth for CanadaFest August 4th at Canada Place.
Snap a photo with a life-sized likeness of Queen Elizabeth II in a 3D diorama. Share your photo to qualify to win a two night trip for two to totally regal Victoria, B.C. valued at over $1700!
- Come down to CanadaFest at Canada Place on August 4th for free Canadian entertainment, traditions and activities.
- Visit the “Queen-a-Gram” photo booth in the front plaza with your camera or smart phone and pose for a pic with a life-sized likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Post it to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or all three. Tag or mention @canadaplace and use the hashtag #queenagram before August 6th to be entered in the draw.
- You’ll receive one entry per post. Up to three entries per participant.
- The winner will be selected at random from all participants and notified via social media before August 10, 2012.
Can’t make it down to Canada Place? From now until August 4, post a photo of yourself doing your best regal wave with the caption “Hi to everyone attending CanadaFest at @CanadaPlace on August 4th. #queenagram”
You will receive one bonus entry for the grand prize. This is a great way for Canadians from coast to coast to coast to play along.
All prizes compliments of Tourism Victoria and their members.
* No cash value. Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. Some restrictions and special conditions apply – all details on prize certificates. Contest restricted to Canadian residents over the age of majority in their province or territory.