Canada Day at Canada Place is a celebration that brings communities together to share our special bond of living in one of the greatest country’s in the world and celebrating our freedom, values and diversity.
You and 200,000 of your closest friends from across the country are invited to one of the biggest Canada Day celebrations in the nation. On Sunday July 1, 2012, join us for Canada Day at Canada Place, presented by Coast Capital Savings. Choose from a wide variety of art, entertainment, activities at our Waterfront Party from 10am-6pm, featuring over 30 bands on three stages. Cap off your day with the Canada Day Parade at 7pm and Canada Day Burrard Inlet Fireworks at 10:30pm.
Canada Place is thrilled with the following awards and nominations for Canada Day at Canada Place:
- Canada Day '11 - awarded the International Festival & Events Association (IFEA) Haas & Wilkerson Gold Pinnacle Award
- Canada Day '11 - awarded the British Columbia Event Award's Best Festival
- Canada Day '10 - awarded the Tourism Industry Association of Canada’s (TIAC) 2010 Metro Toronto Convention Centre Event of the Year Award
- Canada Day '09 - awarded the 2010 International Festival & Events Association (IFEA) Haas & Wilkerson Gold Pinnacle Award
- Canada Day '09 - awarded the 2010 IABC Gold Quill Communication Management Award of Merit for Special Event
- Canada Day '09 - winner of the 2010 Canadian Event Industry's Best Public Entertainment Event
- Canada Day '09 - winner of the 2009 British Columbia Event Award's Best Festival
- Canada Day '09 - awarded the 2010 Hermes Creative Platinum Public Relations/Communications Award for Special Event category
For information on Canada Day at Canada Place, visit www.canadaplace.ca/canadaday or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-775-7200.
Interested in being involved in Canada Day as a Sponsor? Please contact Matti Polychronis, Corporate Partnership Specialist, at 604.775.7200 or email@example.com. For all Canada Place partnership opportunities, please download our 2012 events partnership overview.